Sign up as an Expert for GREEN ASSIST!
In the perspective of the launch of the InvestEU Advisory Initiative “GREEN ASSIST”, CINEA is calling upon experts to express interest to enrol in a dedicated Roster of Experts.
This Roster of Experts will be mobilised to address incoming requests for advisory services aiming at greening investment, from private and public project promoters, their investment teams, or from other InvestEU advisory partners.
We are looking for experts demonstrating “on the ground” advisory expertise and experience in several sectors and with relevant competencies. Check this document to see the specific profiles.
What's in it for you?
Enrolment in the GREEN ASSIST Roster of Experts offers you:
- Contributing to the implementation of the EU Green Deal;
- Recognition of expertise through participation in GREEN ASSIST, an ambitious Advisory Initiative in the remit of InvestEU, supported by the European Commission;
- Access to new interesting projects pre-screened by InvestEU, with an increasing geographical and thematic coverage across EU;
- Opportunity to acquire diverse knowledge of the EU green deal objectives/trends;
- Challenging assignments with a capacity to contribute to removal of key obstacles hampering green projects;
- Knowledge sharing, training and networking opportunities with peers and representatives from the EU institutions;
- Competitive remuneration for advisory work.
How to apply?
If you have the targeted profile and you are interested and available, please proceed with the following steps:
Go to EUSurvey and:
- Give your consent for data processing after having carefully read the GREEN ASSIST Data Protection Notice ,
- Fill in the questionnaire;
- Upload your CV in the questionnaire on EUSurvey (EU format ideally);
- For any questions or concerns contact us: Cinea-Green-Assist-Expert@ec.europa.eu
(Optional) We invite you also to register on the EU expert data base; and please spread the word about this opportunity within your network.
- Publication date
- 31 May 2022
- European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency