CINEA will organise a virtual Info Day on 14 September 2022 with the participation of DG REGIO and the EIB to present the policy context of the 2022 Just Transition Mechanism (JTM) Public Sector Loan Facility (PSLF) Call for proposals.
The Info Day will explain how to apply for the EU grant and how to receive the EIB loan, demonstrate the e-submission process, as well as to provide the participants with tips and tricks on preparing a successful proposal.
The PSLF is the third pillar of the Just Transition Mechanism, a key tool to ensure that the transition towards a climate-neutral economy happens in a fair way, leaving no one behind.
The facility supports projects addressing social, environmental and economic challenges deriving from the transition to the Union’s climate target objectives and will mobilise investments with the support of the European Investment Bank (EIB). EIB loans (up to EUR 10 billion) and EU grants (up to EUR 1.5 billion) will help public sector entities in the most affected regions to meet their development needs in the transition towards a climate-neutral economy.
Any public sector entity wishing to finance a project located in, or benefitting a just transition territory may submit a proposal through the call for proposals published on 19 July.
Book your seat, 3 weeks left to register, registration will end on 12 September 2022, 17:00 CEST
- adaptation to climate change
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- 14 Sep 2022,
10:00 AM - 10:10 AM CESTWelcome and introduction
Dirk Beckers, Director, CINEA
- 10:10 AM - 10:20 AM CESTRecorded video messages
Elisa Ferreira, European Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms
Ricardo Mourinho Félix, Vice-President of the European Investment Bank - TBC
- 10:20 AM - 10:30 AM CESTAbout CINEA
Cristóbal Millan de la Lastra, Head of Unit, CINEA
- 10:30 AM - 10:50 AM CESTPolicy context and the main features of the public sector loan facility
Sabine Vandermotten, Deputy Head of Unit, DG REGIO
- 10:50 AM - 11:10 AM CESTMain features of the loan component
Maria Jose Peiro, Mandate Officer, European Investment Bank
- 11:10 AM - 11:30 AM CESTHow to apply for an EU grant?
Isabelle Jagiello, Head of Sector, CINEA
- 11:30 AM - 11:40 AM CESTCoffee break
- 11:40 AM - 12:00 PM CESTApplication process in eGrants
Eleni Chronopoulou, Evaluation Manager, CINEA
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM CESTQuestions and Answers
- Online only
- Starts on Wednesday 14 September 2022, 09:45 CEST