How to submit requests
The adapted submission measures that were exceptionally put in place on account of the Covid-19 pandemic have been lifted. Please see the reporting page of the LIFE website for the current submission requirements.
If your project is managed by DG Environment:
For projectsthat received funding from the LIFE+ programme 2007-2013, please follow the instructions and use the documents published on the Project administration LIFE+ (2007-2013)page.
For Preparatory or European Solidarity Corps projects consult the guidance given in this page however follow the LIFE+ requirements for submission to DG Environment.
- General guidelines for the presentation of an amendment to the grant agreement
General guidelines for the presentation of an amendment to the grant agreement. Part A gives guidance for traditional projects. Part B gives guidance on how to prepare and submit an amendment to merge the phases in the budget of LIFE Integrated Projects. Part C gives guidance on how to prepare and request a phase update amendment for LIFE Integrated Projects.
- Guidance for Amendments to Grant Agreements via eProposal
- Annex to the cover letter of the Amendment Request Package
Annex to the cover letter of the Amendment Request Package: In order to ensure the completeness and correctness of your Amendment Request Package, this table has been developed to support your checks. It is highly recommended to annex this table to the cover letter introducing your amendment request.
- Amendment request – beneficiary checklist
- LIFE Integrated Project Phase Update Amendment request – beneficiary checklist
LIFE amendment request for an IP phase update beneficiary checklist – Update October 2022: submission requirements have been modified e.g. request Qsigned or on paper with original blue ink signature.
- Comparative budget table for Integrated Project Phase Update
- Financial and administrative guidelines (annex X to the Model LIFE Grant Agreement)
These financial and administrative guidelines are meant to help proposers and beneficiaries under the LIFE programme understand:
- the financial and administrative provisions of the LIFE grant agreement when preparing their proposal and their future financial reports;
- the administrative guidance for requesting changes to the grant agreement (i.e. amendments).
The main changes to the updates of 07/07/2021 and 25/11/2020 are listed on the 1st page.