The 2019 info-day of the Call for proposals for LIFE operating grants will take place on Thursday 21st March at EASME, from 2 to 5.30 PM.
Registrations are closed. The agenda of the info-day is available here.
To check the eligibility of your organisation, please read carefully the eligibility criteria below.
Any applicant must:
- Be a non-profit making legal person;
- Be independent, in particular from government, other public authorities, and from political or commercial interests;
- Be primarily active in the field of environment and/or climate action and have an environmental/climate objective which is aimed at:
a. the public good,
b. sustainable development, and
c. the development, implementation and enforcement of European Union environmental and/or climate policy and legislation;
- Be established (legally registered) in one of the European Union Member States;
- Be operating at Union level with a structure and activities covering at least three European Union Member States.
- Publication date
- 21 March 2019
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises