The 2019 info-day of the Call for proposals for LIFE operating grants will take place on Thursday 21st March at EASME, from 2 to 5.30 PM.
Registrations are closed. The agenda of the info-day is available here.
Watch the video recording of the event. Download the infoday Presentations.
To check the eligibility of your organisation, please read carefully the eligibility criteria below.
Any applicant must:
- Be a non-profit making legal person;
- Be independent, in particular from government, other public authorities, and from political or commercial interests;
- Be primarily active in the field of environment and/or climate action and have an environmental/climate objective which is aimed at:
a. the public good,
b. sustainable development, and
c. the development, implementation and enforcement of European Union environmental and/or climate policy and legislation;
- Be established (legally registered) in one of the European Union Member States;
- Be operating at Union level with a structure and activities covering at least three European Union Member States.
- Publication date
- 21 March 2019
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises