The team behind LIFE GreenShoes4All will hold a webinar, ‘Green Shoes: Ecodesign, Environmental Footprint Calculation and Recycling’, on 1 June. This is a partner event of EU Green Week 2022.
- waste recycling
The webinar will introduce the LIFE GreenShoes4All project: its beneficiaries, objectives, results, impacts and policy implications.
Also on the agenda:
- The Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) methodology
- PEF estimation of representative shoes
- Ecodesign and circular strategies to lower the PEF of footwear and have truly green shoes
- Introduction to footwear and allied trade production and post-consumer material recycling
- Why zero pollution/critical substances control is fundamental for a product to be circular
- Examples of polymer recycling and high-quality products deployed by LIFE GreenShoes4All.
About LIFE GreenShoes4All
The LIFE GreenShoes4All project measures the environmental impact of footwear products to help manufacturers reduce their waste and emissions.