On 15 April, we organised a dedicated webinar to provide more details and answer questions on the application process of the second stage of the first Innovation Fund call for large-scale projects.
The first call for large-scale projects opened on 3 July 2020 with a budget of EUR 1 billion for breakthrough technologies for renewable energy, energy-intensive industries, energy storage, and carbon capture, use and storage. The call closed on 29 October 2020 and following the admissibility and eligibility checks of all submissions and evaluation by independent external evaluators, 70 projects were invited to continue on the second stage and submit a full application.
The webinar had a focus on the criteria for the second stage of the application process, the application form and supporting documents.
Watch the recording to learn more about the criteria for the second stage of the application process, the application form and supporting documents.
- clean technology | innovation
- Live streaming available
Agenda & Presentations
- Welcome introduction (video) - Presentation by DG CLIMA
- Second stage criteria: project maturity, relevant costs and cost efficiency (video) - Presentation by DG CLIMA and ICF
- Second stage criteria: degree of innovation, scalability (knowledge sharing) and GHG emission avoidance (video) - Presentation by DG CLIMA and ICF
- Second Stage Application Process and Application Forms (video) - Presentation by CINEA
- Conclusion and next steps