There are 18 dedicated topics open to submit your project ideas to:
- build the policy framework for the Clean Energy Transition at local, regional and national level
- accelerate the market for the Clean Energy Transition with the roll-out of technology, digitalisation, new services and business models and enhancing related professional skills
- attract private finance for sustainable energy investments and support the development of local and regional clean energy investment projects
- involve and empower citizens in the Clean Energy Transition.
Find out more about all 18 CET topics and see how you can help accelerating the clean energy transition!
Info session recordings are available to guide you through each topic.
Projects are supported with a 95% co-funding rate.
For most topics you need to create a consortium of at least 3 applicants (beneficiaries; not affiliated entities) from 3 different eligible countries. However, a few topics are open to apply with one applicant only. Please check the specific topic conditions and the Call Document.
The deadline to submit your proposal is 16 November 2022, 17:00 Brussels time.
For any clarifications on the CET topic descriptions, you can also contact us on CINEA-LIFE-CET@ec.europa.eu.
Good luck with preparing your proposal!
- Datum zveřejnění
- 9 červen 2022
- Autor /Autorka
- Evropská výkonná agentura pro klima, infrastrukturu a životní prostředí