The LIFE Programme participated in the European Urban Resilience Forum (EURESFO 2022), which happened in Athens on 14 & 15 September 2022.
- urban planning | climate change
- More information
EURESFO 2022 was the ideal environment to discuss innovative strategies and actions for adapting to climate change and building urban resilience.
LIFE had a stand at the EURESFO 2022 Marketplace on 14 September from 11.30 - 12.45.
Visitors to the stand learned about the LIFE Programme, its funding opportunities and key LIFE urban resilience projects.
Also, a selection of LIFE projects were showcased throughout the event programme:
- LIFE UrbanStorm - Development of sustainable and climate resilient urban stormwater management systems for Nordic municipalities
- LIFE-myBUILDINGisGreen - Application of Nature-Based Solutions for local adaptation of educational and social buildings to Climate Change
- LIFE DICCA -Climate Change Adaption of the Ecosystem Danube Island
- LIFE EnCAM- Adapting large-scale environmental projects to climate change while supporting climate objectives
- LIFE CLIMCOOP - Cooperation of cities and local companies for climate change adaptation.
The LIFE Programme was also promoted during a plenary session.