After the introduction of Christian Holzleitner, DG CLIMA. There were two presentations introducing:
- GHG emission calculations for Energy Intensive Industries and
- GHG emission calculations for CCS/RES/Energy storage.
If you have doubts, you can already use Sli.do with the event code #IF1C.
The webinar covered as well the FAQs on the 1st call for large scale projects, presented by Marc Vanderhaegen, INEA.
- clean technology | greenhouse gas
- Live streaming available
- Full video
- Recordings per session:
- Introduction, evaluators, next steps and events - Presentation by DG CLIMA
- Main principles of the GHG emission calculations - Presentation by DG CLIMA
- GHG emission calculations for Energy Intensive Industries – Presentation by JRC
- GHG emission calculations for CCS/RES/Energy storage – Presentation by ICF and Fraunhofer
- FAQs from the Innovation Fund helpdesk - Presentation by INEA