On 25 and 26 April, CINEA held various virtual information sessions on the LIFE 23 Calls for proposals.
Recordings and presentations are available.
- EU financial instrument
- Tuesday 25 April 2023, 09:00 - Wednesday 26 April 2023, 18:00 (CEST)
- 25 Apr 2023, 09:00 - 12:30 (CEST)Introduction to the LIFE Programme and Calls for Proposals 2023 with Q&As
09:00 Introduction – Giulia Carboni, Programme Coordination Manager, CINEA
09:05 Welcome greetings – Aneta Willems, Head of Department D, CINEA
09:15 LIFE Call for proposals 2023 – Anne Burrill, Head of Unit LIFE Environment and Agnieszka Romanowicz, Deputy Head of Unit LIFE Energy + LIFE Climate, CINEA
09:45 Application process and evaluation – Bernd Decker, Head of Sector Climate, CINEA
10:15 Financial aspects– Licinia Pereira and Lorenzina Bruno, Financial Managers, LIFE Environment, CINEA
11:45 Q&As on general and financial aspects via Sli.do
- 10:30 - 11:30 (CEST)Clean Energy Transition
- Clean Energy Transition presentation
Presentations and video recordings from the LIFE Clean energy transition 2023 information session on the 13 funding topics.
- 15:30 - 16:30 (CEST)Additional slot for questions about project proposals
- Additional Questions & Answers
In this special information session on the LIFE 2023 call for Clean energy transition projects, we explored how to prepare an application and what makes an excellent proposal. Moreover, valuable insights on the 13 funding topics have been presented.
Recordings of these sessions are available on our YouTube channel.