CINEA organises a Virtual Info Day on 14 September to present the policy context of the call, the application and evaluation process, and to provide participants with valuable tips & tricks on writing a successful proposal.
- energy cooperation
- Diretta streaming disponibile
- Social media links
€5.84 billion of EU funding is available for the 2021-2027 Connecting Europe Facility Energy programme. Funding will be allocated in the form of grants following competitive calls for proposals. The 2021 CEF Energy call for proposals addressing Projects of Common Interest will make €785 million available to support the implementation of studies and works within the framework of the deployment of trans-European networks in the energy sector. In particular, it shall contribute to supporting energy infrastructure projects of common interest that have significant socio-economic benefits and ensure greater solidarity among Member States, but which do not receive adequate financing from the market.
The agenda is available here.
Registration was closed on 13 September.
Recording of the event
Click HERE to watch the recording of the web streaming.
1. Welcome, by Dirk BECKERS - CINEA
2. European energy infrastructure policy context, by Joachim BALKE - DG ENER
3. Priorities of the CEF Energy Multi Annual Work programme and 2021 Call for proposals for Projects of Common Interest, by Raphael SAUTER - DG ENER
4. 2021 Call for proposals: Evaluation process and Award criteria, by Beatrice CODA, Head of Unit, and Kristiina URPALAINEN-MENON - CINEA
5. Introduction to CEF 2 Legal provisions (Model Grant Agreement), by Adriana TURLAN - CINEA
6. Budget management in proposals, by Daniel VON HUGO - CINEA
7. Preparing a successful proposal, by Foivos MARIAS - CINEA
8. Overview of the Participant Portal, by Olivier MARGANNE - Funding and Tenders Portal team
During the event, participants had the chance to ask their questions via Sli.do. Check this document to see the replies to all of them.
Potential applicants still have the possibility to ask further questions related to the 2021 call via email to CINEA-CEF-ENERGY-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
Possible unanswered questions will be collected and used to feed the FAQ document on the Funding & Tender Portal.
Evaluation of the event
If you attended the event, don't forget to fill in the evaluation form to help us to improve in the future.
The event will be live tweeted with the hashtag #CEFEnergyPCIs.