Next call for proposals
The next call for proposals for operating grants to support non-profit-making entities in view of concluding framework partnership agreements (FPAs) and specific grant agreements (SGAs) will be published in late spring 2021.
Due to the pending adoption of the new LIFE multiannual work programme, we cannot yet publish any details and therefore can only recommend potential applicants to check previous calls, in particular on the eligibility of your organisation.
In previous years, any applicant had to:
- Be a non-profit-making legal person;
- Be independent, in particular from government, other public authorities, and from political parties or commercial interests;
- Be primarily active in the field of environment and/or climate action and have an environmental/climate objective which is aimed at:
- the public good,
- sustainable development, and
- the development, implementation and enforcement of European Union environmental and/or climate policy and legislation;
- Be established (legally registered) in one of the European Union Member States;
- Be operating at Union level with a structure and activities covering at least three European Union Member States.
Please note that from this call onward, we will switch to an electronic submission system, using the funding and tender portal of the European Commission. You can already familiarise yourself with the system via the Funding & tender opportunities portal.
- Provisional timelineLate spring 2021
Launch of call
- Summer 2021Summer 2021
Deadline for applications
- Autumn 2021Autumn 2021
- First half of 2022First half of 2022
Signature of grants
We will update this page as soon as more details are available. An online information session for applicants will take place around June 2021.