After the success of the latest editions, EUSEW returns with:
- a policy conference with outstanding personalities and a vast programme of sessions characterised by interactive and engaging formats to stimulate the debate (the call to apply to organise a session is currently open until 19 January 2024);
- the EUSEW Awards, celebrating Europe’s efforts both at individual and collective level (the call to run in the competition is currently open until 1 February);
- the fifth edition of the European Youth Energy Day, with a new cohort of Young Energy Ambassadors as well as specific activities;
- the Energy Fair with a series of stands, as the perfect habitat for networking souls (the call for being part of the exhibition opens on 16 January 2024);
- a wide set of local Sustainable Energy Days across Europe from March to June 2024 (the call opens on 13 February 2024).
An info session took place on 15 November at 11.00 CET with a run-through of all major EUSEW calls and deadlines, as well as the application procedure to propose a policy conference session and EUSEW Awards.
EUSEW is open to international organisations, university associations, national and local authorities, professional associations, NGOs working in the field of sustainable development, consumer associations, research organisations, EU-funded projects, EU institutions, and more.
It is the biggest annual event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe. It comprises a series of activities aimed at building a secure energy future for Europe.
- Publication date
- 7 November 2023
- European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency