- transport infrastructure
- Διαθέσιμη ζωντανή μετάδοση
The objective of the session is to present the policy context of the call, the application and evaluation process, and to provide participants with valuable tips & tricks on writing a successful proposal.
Interested participants can register here by 13 October COB.
The agenda is available here.
Recording and presentations
You can rewatch the webstreaming here and download the presentations here below:
- Welcome and introduction (CINEA - Dirk Beckers)
- Policy context, objectives and features of the Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Facility (DG MOVE - Olivier Silla)
- AFIF priorities
- Evaluation process and key requirements
- Simplified Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Information about available advisory
Background - About the call
The objective of the AFIF call for proposal is to support the deployment of Alternative Fuel supply infrastructure, contributing to decarbonising transport along the TEN-T network.
With a total budget of €1.5 billion, the AFIF will fund actions by the combination of CEF grants with financial support from financial institutions to achieve a higher impact of the investment. It will be implemented through a rolling call for proposals launched on 16 September 2021, with five cut-off dates for the submission of proposals until end 2023.