If you are preparing a project proposal for funding under Horizon 2020, you can ask for personalised support in your national language from your National Contact Point (NCP). NCPs exist in each EU member state, and they are also established in many non-EU and non-associated countries ("third countries").
In general, NCPs offer the following services :
- Guidance on choosing relevant H2020 topics and types of action
- Advice on administrative procedures and contractual issues
- Training and assistance on proposal writing
- Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.)
- Assistance in partner search
As the NCPs are national structures, the type and level of services offered may differ from country to country.