GrowSmarter brought together the cities of Barcelona, Cologne and Stockholm to demonstrate 12 innovative urban solutions, such as smart energy saving and waste collection, electric mobility and refurbishing buildings to make them more sustainable.
The solutions developed by Stockholm, Barcelona and Cologne together with the industry partners of the project were shared and replicated in the fellow cities of Suceava, Graz, Porto, Valetta and Cork. Stockholm was awarded the 2019 World Smart City Award in the city category for its leadership of the European Smart Cities and Communities GrowSmarter project.
Experiences from implementation and replication in GrowSmarter are now being further disseminated to other European cities through the city network ICLEI and the EU Smart Cities and Communities Partnership.
See the EU factsheet for more information.
- H2020-EU.126.96.36.199. - Foster European Smart cities and Communities
- Projekto terminas
- Projekto įgyvendinimo vietos
- Bendras biudžetas
- €35 801 900
- ES įnašas
- €24 821 00069.3% of the overall budget
- Projekto interneto svetainė
- European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency