- Identifikacijski podaci
- ISBN: 978-92-9460-207-7, doi: 10.2826/740627, EA-02-20-642-EN-N
- Datum objave
- 15. siječnja 2020.
- Izvršna agencija za mala i srednja poduzeća
The purpose of this specific study is to provide the Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (DG MARE) and the Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization (NAFO) Scientific Council with technical and scientific analysis to:
- Address the shortcomings of the current assessment model, identified by the NAFO Working Group on Risk Based Management Strategies (WG-RBMS) (NAFO FC/SC 15/02), the Scientific Council (SC) (NAFO SCS 15/12) and the Fisheries Commission (FC) (NAFO/FC 15/23) in 2015.
- Support the development of the 3M cod benchmark process within NAFO.
- Develop and test the robustness of various Harvest Control Rules (HCR) for cod in Div. 3M to achieve the management objectives to be established by the FC.