- Identifikacijski podaci
- ISSN 978-92-9208-115-7, PDF EF-01-22-059-EN-N, DOI 10.2840/218960
- Datum objave
- 4 ožujak 2022
- Europska izvršna agencija za klimu, infrastrukturu i okoliš
This note provides 3 objective guiding principles that will help you identify the most appropriate scope for your cost-benefit analysis:
- Establishing the self-sufficient unit of analysis as the principle to define the minimal scope of the cost-benefit analysis.
- Adjusting the scope of the analysis, considering necessary and inter-related components.
- Adding elements such as the direct effects and the broader network effects.