How to communicate your EU-funded project? Why is communication so important?
Here are some tips & tricks from our #CommsWorkout webinar for new and prospective projects. We hope they'll give you some ideas on how to increase your outreach and learn from successful EU-funded projects.
How and when to plan your communication activities
- What is the difference between communication and dissemination of project results?
- Should I include a detailed dissemination and communication strategy in my proposal applying for funding?
- What are the general DOs and DON'Ts for project communication?
- We invite you to have a look at our top tips for communicating your project.
- You will also find some useful guidance on how to set up a communication strategy in the Communication guide for Horizon 2020 projects and the Communication toolkit for LIFE projects.
- How does the European Commission/EASME evaluate the communication strategy during and after the project? What are you looking for?
- How to estimate the actual influence of project communication? More knowledge, more retweets, etc.?
How to know and understand your target audience
How to budget your communication activities
How to organise communication activities within your consortium
How to learn from other projects
Can you give us some suggestions on the communication of specific research projects? We've asked three EU-funded projects from different domains to present their lessons learnt.