- Regulation 966/2012 on the financial rules applicable to the general budget of the European Union
- Reimbursement of personnel costs in projects - European Commission Decision C(2016) 478
- Guidelines on the Eligibility of Costs under the Connecting Europe Facilit
- Note on admissibility and completeness checks for requests of interim payments or payments of the balance
- Information note for Actions with poor, partial or late implementation
- New info note to the CEF committee on extension policy
- Guide to currency conversion to Euro
- Model individual financial statement
- Model consolidated financial statement (with designated coordinator) - RFC PSA
- Model consolidated financial statement for multi-beneficiary projects with a designated coordinator
- Model Financial statement - final report for Member State Programme Support Action - (MS PSA)
- Model Financial Statement - Unit Contribution for ERTMS (2019 Blending MAP Call)
- Model financial statement for Unit Contribution under the 2019 AP Rail Freight Noise (RFN) Call
- Model individual financial statement - Final report Rail Freight Corridors Programme Support Action - RFC PSA
- Model terms of reference for the certificate on the financial statements (version August 2015)
- Model terms of reference for the certificate on the financial statements (version November 2017)
The version of November 2017 is compulsory for Grant Agreements signed after 1 January 2018. Furthermore, CINEA accepts and even strongly encourages beneficiaries to use the November 2017 version for Grant Agreements signed before 1 January 2018.
- Implementation contracts list - Annex 1
- Certified Financial Statement sampled transactions - Annex 2
Grant agreement documents and templates for projects funded under CEF Transport calls published in the 2014 to 2020 period.
Ex-post controls (audits) performed on CEF projects can take place up to 5 years after a project has concluded, so it is very important to keep all the relevant information and paperwork.