Under the theme “Accelerating the clean energy transition – towards lower bills and greater skills”, EUSEW 2023 will include:
- a policy conference with leading figures and a rich programme of sessions and debates on building a secure energy for future generations in Europe (the call to organise a session is open until 1 February 2023);
- the prestigious EUSEW Awards celebrating Europe’s champions in sustainable energy and renewables (the call to run for the competition will open on 6 December 2022);
- the fourth edition of the European Youth Energy Day;
- the Energy Fair with physical and online stand (the call to have a stand is open until 2 March 2023);
- a wide set of local Sustainable Energy Days across Europe from March to June 2023 (the call to register an event will open in February 2023).
An info-session is taking place on 29 November at 10.00 CET with a run-through of all major EUSEW calls and deadlines, as well as the application procedure to propose a policy conference session and EUSEW Awards. Interested participants will have the chance to ask questions and find out how organisations can get involved in the event.
EUSEW is open to international organisations, university associations, national and local authorities, professional associations, NGOs working in the field of sustainable development, consumer associations, research organisations, EU-funded projects, EU institutions, and more.
EUSEW is the biggest annual event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe. It comprises a series of activities aimed at building a secure energy future for Europe.
- Publikācijas datums
- 23 novembris 2022
- Eiropas Klimata, infrastruktūras un vides izpildaģentūra