Did you miss the 2021 edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities or you would like to watch again your favourite sessions? Now you can access all conferences of the 19th edition of the event here including the "Green transition: the LIFE programme supports public authorities"
About the EURegionsWeek
The European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) is the biggest annual Brussels-based event dedicated to cohesion policy.
It has grown to become a unique communication and networking platform, bringing together regions and cities from all over Europe, including politicians, administrators, experts and academics. Over the last 18 years, it has done much to promote policy learning and the exchange of good practice.
What is the purpose of the EURegionsWeek?
- To discuss common challenges for Europe's regions and cities and examine possible solutions by bringing together politicians, decision-makers, experts and practitioners of cohesion policy, as well as stakeholders from business, banking, civil society organisations, academia, the EU institutions and the media;
- To provide a platform for capacity-building, learning and exchange of experience and good practice for those implementing EU cohesion policy and managing its financial instruments;
- To facilitate cooperation and networking between regions and cities;
- To feed into the debate on EU cohesion policy in a wider context, including recent research and views from third countries and international organisations.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 3 November 2021