Sign up to the European Commission's expert database!
The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) is looking for experienced experts to assess project proposals submitted under Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) calls.
In particular, CINEA is looking for experts with experience in cost-benefit analysis applied to the transport and energy sectors. That said, experts in other domains related to the same two sectors (transport and energy) are also encouraged and welcome to sign up to the database.
What's in it for you?
The expert assignment offers you:
- New 'EU stamped' experience on CV
- Enhanced employability through more diverse knowledge of the EU funding programmes
- Great networking opportunities with peers and representatives from the EU institutions
- An overview of the latest developments in major projects that will shape the future of Europe
- Remuneration for an ad-hoc evaluation exercise
- Contributing to the EU's goals and achievements
How to apply?
Sign up to the European Commission's expert database and mention CBA among your expertise!
- Publication date
- 12 November 2021
- European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency