OPAL-Life’s final event will take place on 14 February online. It will look at land use change and optimisation to mitigate climate change.
- land use | climate change
- It-Tnejn 14 ta' Frar 2022, 13.00 - 16.00 (CET)
Note: The first part of the meeting will be in Finnish, with the afternoon session being held in English.
The webinar will cover topics such as:
- The impact of land use change on climate, biodiversity and land growth
- Using drones and satellites in agriculture
- The PeltoOptimi service designed to optimise field use, economic viability and farmers' views on the acceptability of climate action.
The OPAL-Life project team is developing tools and methods to support the development of agricultural and environmental policies that safeguard rural livelihoods and have reduced environmental impacts.