The event will look at how LIFE WOLFALPS EU is promoting coexistence between humans and wolves. It will also take stock of the Alpine wolf population and outline the project’s progress, which brings together 20 partners in four EU countries.
The Conference will be held in English with simultaneous translation in German, Italian, French and Slovenian (registration required).
- animal welfare
- neljapäev, 27. Mai 2021, 09:00 - 17:00 (CEST)
Various speakers from the EU Institutions will feature in this event:
The Role of the LIFE Programme for the Conservation of Large Carnivores Populations in Europe
- Angelo Salsi, LIFE Programme, CINEA – European Commission
The EU Support for Wolf-Human Coexistence: Policies, Tools and Funding Opportunities
- Marco Cipriani, Directorate-General for Environment – European Commission
PANEL: Large Carnivores Population Management Plans in Europe: Past, Present and Future
- Moderated by Luigi Boitani, Large Carnivore Initiative for Europe, IUCN
- Angelo Salsi, Head of LIFE Programme, CINEA – European Commission
- Nicola Notaro, Directorate-General for Environment – European Commission