- ecological footprint
SER2021 is the leading global conference on ecological restoration. This four-day online meeting united restoration professionals and students from around the world and offered a forum for networking and knowledge exchange.
This year’s theme was: A New Global Trajectory: Catalyzing Change Through the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration.
On the agenda included a wide variety of themes:
- Restoration as a nature-based solution
- Restoration and community
- Restoration to address climate change and biodiversity loss
- Transboundary approaches to restoration
- Restoration in challenging contexts