The team behind LIFE SEPOSSO will hold the project’s final meeting, ‘Posidonia… and more’, on 15 March in Rome and online.
- marine and aquatic research
The meeting will cover several subjects, including:
- marine governance
- Posidonia oceanica meadows to be protected and recovered
- human impacts on these protected habitats
- good practices to be replicated in the Mediterranean
- transparency and participation to protect our marine natural capital
- Sea forests, blue carbon and citizen science topics
About LIFE SEPOSSO
The LIFE SEPOSSO team set out to restore Posidonia oceanica meadows that have been destroyed by infrastructural marine works, using information systems and tools.