On 25 November, LIFE HIDAQUA’s partner Eurecat will hold an online conference: ‘LIFE projects networking event: Circular economy of waste, water & soil.
- circular economy
- Spletna stran
This online event will promote LIFE projects achievements on circular economy of waste and soil. It will all be a good opportunity to network and share experiences. Aimed primarily at companies, research centres and government agencies, the event will be attended by representatives of the European Commission and partners of the 10 LIFE projects presented:
- LIFE SOLIEVA - Circular economy applied to the treatment of table olive brines based on solar evaporation.
- LIFE BIOGASNET - Sustainable biogas purification system in landfills and municipal solid waste treatment plants.
- LIFE INFUSION - Intensive treatment of waste effluents and conversion into useful, sustainable outputs: biogas, nutrients and water.
- LIFE EGGSHELLENCE – A prototype aimed at obtaining calcium carbonate from eggshells for its subsequent use in the manufacturing of ceramic wall tiles.
- LIFE HYPOBRICK - Testing the manufacture of waste-based building products (bricks and blocks) using an extremely low CO2 emission process.
- LIFE IBATHWATER - Real-scale demonstration project for a new integrated management system for the urban sewerage network.
- LIFE HIDAQUA - A sustainable water management approach in high water demanding industries.
- LIFE SPOT - Green solutions for treating groundwater pollution to meet drinking water standards.
- LIFE WATSAVEREUSE – Boosting awareness of the tourism sector on water saving and reuse legislation.
- LIFE SURFING - Eradicating pervasive pollutants in sites contaminated by Lindane.
This event will also include an innovation and networking workshop.