Life NanoExplore will hold a workshop online (via Zoom) on 25 May – the first of a series of events marking successful completion of the project.
- environmental issue
- Interneto svetainė
- More information
Two project representatives will speak about the bio-monitoring protocols in environments where exposure to nanomaterials is inevitable.
The workshop is aimed at:
- companies manufacturing and handling nanomaterials
- researchers working at the intersection of occupational medicine and nanosafety
- regulatory bodies working with the REACH regulation
- individuals involved in the safety and regulation of nanomaterials
- health and safety managers as well as employees handling nanomaterials.