The EU Industry Days event will serve as the main platform to discuss industrial challenges and co-develop opportunities and policy responses in an inclusive dialogue with a wide range of partners.
The online event aims to help ensuring that EU policies at European, national, regional and local levels work together to enable European industry to deliver jobs, growth and innovation in Europe.
The conference will focus on three main topics:
- Shaping Europe's digital future;
- Making Europe’s industry climate-neutral by 2050;
- EU competitiveness in the changing global competitive landscape.
For this year’s edition, the first to take place fully virtually, the Europe’s flagship annual event on industry is hosting a virtual exhibition with more than 35 EU projects managed or supported by the European Commission.
The virtual showcase of projects will also feature a matchmaking and networking platform where projects representatives, stakeholders and participants will have the opportunity to share knowledge and ideas on how to shape the industries of tomorrow. The projects will have two specific focus areas:
- Projects linked to the three topics of the conference will participate in the #EUIndustryDays competition. The projects participating in this competition will represent 14 EU countries and all programmes managed by EASME. All participants will have the chance to vote their favourite projects during the conference. One project per each of the three categories - coinciding with the three topics of the conference - will be selected as the best one;
- EU platforms/networks/initiatives will present the various types of support and services that they provide to SMEs and other stakeholders.
List of EASME projects featured in the virtual exhibition and participating in the competition:
Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency
Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge ‘Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
EEN–supported projects (COSME)
List of EU platforms/networks/initiatives featured in the virtual exhibition (all supported by the COSME programme):
International Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesks (China, South-East Asia, Latin America, India)
- communications industry
- Tuesday 23 February 2021, 09:00 - Friday 26 February 2021, 18:00 (CET)
- Live streaming available