The new edition of the WestMED Stakeholder Conference will take place under the Italian and Libyan Co-Presidency of the WestMED Initiative.
The event will be held physically in Rome, live streamed for broader participation and interpreted in English and French.
"Corridors to Sustainable Blue Development" is the title and the notion around which the initiative is structured.
- integrated maritime policy | coastal and maritime tourism | aquaculture | renewable energy
- Rome, Italy
- Prenos v živo je na voljo
Three main sessions are planned:
- Corridors to enhanced cooperation, focusing on the main political developments on the Blue Economy in the region
- Corridors to project cooperation, with projects that lead the way regarding impact, innovation and replicability/ transferability
- Corridors to funding and financial cooperation, bridging the gap between projects and potential sources of support at the outset of the new programming period 2021-2027
More info available in the draft agenda.
Furthermore, in the framework of the launch, this year, of the the first edition of the WestMED Project Awards, the Stakeholder Conference will include the Project Awards Ceremony and a dynamic pitching session amongst selected projects.
More information and a preliminary agenda will be available soon.