On 7 September, the German Environment Agency and LIFE AskREACH will host a web conference, ‘Compliance digital September 2022 - Simplified corporate communications about SVHCs in articles’.
- dangerous substance
- 2022. szeptember 7., szerda, 13:20 - 16:30 (CEST)
Substances of very high concern (SVHCs) can be found in various consumer products. According to the REACH Regulation, any actor along the supply chain must communicate to consumers upon request the presence of any SVHC contained in their articles at a concentration exceeding 0.1%, w/w.
At this event, the LIFE AskREACH team will share their experience and tools to help companies learn more about information obligations according to REACH. A practical demonstration of the project’s free database will also be provided.
The web conference will address issues such as:
- What information must be provided by enterprises in accordance with REACH Article 33
- How a company can prepare for consumer enquiries about substances of very high concern (SVHCs)
- What are the benefits of using LIFE AskREACH’s database?
- How to improve communications along the supply chain.