From 15 – 17 November, the LIFE programme will hold a three-day hybrid conference on LIFE in the New European Bauhaus. Join us to discover how style and sustainability can make the perfect match.
- sustainable development | new technology | circular economy
- Brussels, Belgium
- Event LoungeBd. Général Wahislaan, 1030 Brussels, Belgium
- Site web
- Event website
The New European Bauhaus encompasses a multidisciplinary approach to the challenge of sustainable and equitable living. This conference will showcase both LIFE and Horizon 2020 projects that address various aspects of the transformation necessary for a carbon-neutral 2050, including:
- technological ideas that embrace principles of circular economy
- projects that preserve ecosystems and promote nature-based solutions
- ideas that bring sustainability principles in building design including the circularity principles into practice, and
- activities that aim at changing behaviour at all levels of society.