ASPC 2021 will take place one year after the launch of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – A New Approach to the Atlantic Maritime Strategy.
The occasion provides stakeholders of the Atlantic Community with the possibility to review the current state-of-play of the Atlantic Action Plan and the way forward. It also presents opportunities to introduce the Community to new players, projects and innovative ways to collaborate toward its implementation.
The conference theme is “Atlantic Pathways to a Green Blue Economy”.
ASPC 2021 is organised as a hybrid event.
The scheduled time refers to GMT - local time.
- maritime economy
- Dublin, Ireland
- DublinDublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Generaldirektoratet för havsfrågor och fiske
- ASPC 2021
The Conference aims to:
- Provide the state-of-play of Atlantic co-operation and its activities in relation to the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Showcase projects, best practices, new partnership models, funding opportunities and community platforms that promote the Blue Economy and the EU Green Deal
- Foster collaboration between stakeholders, existing and new players that will unlock opportunities and accelerate the implementation of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – contributing to an impact-driven networked innovation ecosystem in the Atlantic
Click here to download the provisional agenda.