- rural habitat
- martes, 4 de octubre de 2022, 09.30 - viernes, 7 de octubre de 2022, 15.30 (BST)
- Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
This annual conference series presents opportunities for policymakers, scientists, land managers and practitioners from different disciplines to share their knowledge of peatland conservation and management.
Over 200 local, national and international delegates will come together to explore themes including:
- progress made towards UK Peatland Strategy goals
- scaling up delivery of restoration
- update on key peatland topics
- natural capital and innovative investment
- evidence and priority research needs
- restoration challenges, new developments and best practice.
Field trips to surrounding peatlands on 5 October will highlight the delivery of restoration and conservation work across Wales. Additional field trips will take place on 7 October.