- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Connecting Europe Facility (CEF)
- European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency
This is an invitation to selected beneficiaries in EU Member States to submit proposals for EU action grants in the field of Transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
It concerns the direct award to Member States for the support in the form of lump sums for CEF related activities, participation of Members States in the Rail Freight Corridors and Core Network Corridors, and for TEN-Tec for updating and reporting via automated data exchange.
The call covers the following topics:
- Technical Assistance to Member States – General Envelope
- Technical Assistance Rail Freight Corridors – General Envelope
- Technical Assistance RailNetEurope – General Envelope
Each project application under the call must address only one of these topics. Applicants wishing to apply for more than one topic, must submit a separate proposal under each topic.