As part of the Ecomondo programme, on 27 October, the team behind LIFE URBANGREEN will hold a roundtable on ‘Strategies and actions for the city of the future’.
- Green infrastructure
- RIMINI, Italy
- Rimini Expo Centre, Central Hall - Stand 069 the Stand n.69 - Hall SUDVia Emilia, 155, 47921 RIMINI RN, Italy
- Webové sídlo
This event will look at how LIFE URBANGREEN has been able to optimise, improve and communicate the maintenance of green areas while safeguarding ecosystem services, to give the citizens of tomorrow a more sustainable and liveable city.
- Angelo Salsi, Head of Department at the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA)
- Jamil Sadegholvaad - Mayor of Rimini
- Jacek Majchrowski - Mayor of Cracovia
- Elly Schlein - Vice-President of the Emilia-Romagna Region
In addition, participants will be able to ask questions about the project. There will also be a quiz on quantifying the environmental benefits from urban green areas.
About LIFE URBANGREEN
The main objective of LIFE URBANGREEN is to optimise and demonstrate, in real-life, an innovative technological platform to monitor ecosystem services of urban green areas and to improve their management. See the project’s laymans report here.
Find out more about the EC-CINEA participation in Ecomondo 2021 here.