Within the 30+ sessions at the Policy Conference, CINEA is proposing a large programme of debates and talks on:
- “Reinforcing sustainability of the offshore renewable energy sector” on Tuesday 26 October from 09.00 to 10.30 CEST
- “How CINEA delivers the EU Green Deal” lunchtime session with CINEA Director Dirk Beckers, on Tuesday 26 October from 12.45 to 13.30 CEST
- “Research for policy: energy efficiency and sustainable buildings” on Wednesday 27 October from 11.00 to 12.30 CEST
- “Financing renewables to deliver the European Green Deal: New options for cooperation” on Wednesday 27 October from 14.00 to 15.30 CEST
Don’t hesitate to also pass by our virtual CINEA stand where you will meet colleagues presenting the different programmes managed by the Agency.
From 11 to 22 October, EUSEW is organising an Extended Programme of additional policy sessions, join CINEA session on:
- "Delivering on the European Green Deal: Financing clean technology with the Innovation Fund" on Thursday 21 October from 09.00 to 10.30 CEST
We hope to see you all during EUSEW 2021!
- Energy efficiency | Climate change | Clean technology
The EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is a month-long series of activities to build a secure energy future for Europe. It brings together public authorities, private companies, NGOs and consumers to promote initiatives to save energy and move towards renewables for clean, secure and efficient power.
Under the theme “Towards 2030: Reshaping the European Energy System”, the core elements of EUSEW 2021 include:
- Plenary sessions (Opening session, Debate with Ambassadors, Awards Ceremony for the EU Sustainable Energy Awards, Closing session);
- 30+ Policy sessions on topics such as energy transition, energy efficiency, decarbonisation, the Renovation Wave, energy systems, finance, and more;
- EUSEW Awards celebrating Europe’s champions in sustainable energy and renewables in four categories (Engagement, Innovation, Young Energy Trailblazer and Woman in Energy)
- 40+ TED-like Energy Talks (10 minutes of speech; 10 minutes of Q&A)
- Networking activities, including an exhibition with around 30 online stands (including CINEA) and a matchmaking AI-assisted tool meet similar profiles;
- The second edition of the EU Youth Energy Day, which consist of a 48H Communication Hackathon on energy for young people (18-34 years old)
- Sustainable Energy Days – 70+ local sustainable energy events across Europe taking place in September and October;
- An Extended Programme of additional policy sessions taking place in the weeks prior to EUSEW (40+ sessions from 11 to 22 October).
- General information/registration