The European Climate Change Adaptation Conference (ECCA 2021) is a high level event taking place on 22 June and co-organised by the European Commission, JPI Climate and three Horizon 2020 projects managed by CINEA (SINCERE, CASCADES and RECEIPT). In the run-up to the big event, ECCA 2021 is organising from 25 May to 10 June 2021 a series of 9 webinars on pressing climate change adaptation challenges.
On Monday 31 May you can participate at the webinar organised by CASCADES: 360° view of climate impacts: experiencing the future to plan adaptation.
On Tuesday 1 June is the turn of RECEIPT project to organise a webinar entitled: Coping with sea level rise: strategies for coastal and island communities.
Attendees registered at the event will have the opportunity to actively participate in the conference in many different ways and to network with other participants in the virtual marketplace, including the possibility to book 1-on-1 meetings.
- Adaptation to climate change | Climate change
- Livestreaming tilgængelig
Full list of webinars:
- 25 May 2021 | Financing climate action: from climate proofing investments to mobilising funds
- 26 May 2021 | Climate change and health: promoting wellbeing through climate action
- 27 May 2021 | Nature as a solution for resilience, mitigation and sustainable development
- 31 May 2021 | 360° view of climate impacts: experiencing the future to plan adaptation (Webinar 1 & Webinar 2)
- 01 June 2021 | Coping with sea level rise: strategies for coastal and island communities
- 07 June 2021 | Climate action exchange: sharing knowledge and experience of what works and does not yet work across the EU
- 08 June 2021 | At your service: climate knowledge and information as enablers of climate action
- 09 June 2021 | Acting locally: citizen engagement and community mobilisation
- 10 June 2021 | Building back better: COVID recovery, resilience building and societal transformation