- Publication date
- 28 September 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- European Maritime, Fisheries and Aquaculture Fund (EMFAF)
- European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency
A new €3.875 million call for proposals has been launched under the European Maritime, Fisheries and Aquaculture Fund. The call will support “Flagship projects” (pilot strategic initiatives) that strengthen sea basin-level collaboration in the Atlantic, the Black Sea and the Western Mediterranean to achieve the goals of the relevant sea basin strategy.
The call covers the following three topics:
- Innovative multi-use projects combining offshore renewable energy with other activities and/or with nature protection in the Atlantic. Projects under this call topic will advance multi-use, integrated offshore renewable energy solutions in the Atlantic towards the commercial phase.
- Black Sea blue economy investment and innovation capacity building pilot. Projects under this call topic will identify and tackle local capacity building needs to boost innovation, digitalisation and investment in the Black Sea blue economy.
- Recovery of coastal and maritime tourism in the Western Mediterranean. Projects under this call topic will develop a multidimensional and integrated approach to re-building coastal and maritime tourism (including cruise tourism) in the Western Mediterranean through innovation in destination management and/or design of smart eco-tourism packages.
Applicants can submit their proposals by 12 January 2022 at 17:00 CET.
Fore more info and to apply: